Whether you are changing careers or just starting in life, there are many important decisions you have to do is too short.
After studying with a bachelor’s degree in business administration, I was on the paper-pushing business world and working for three different bosses. There was a lot of human interaction, which was nice, but there was little satisfaction in my work as office manager.
Brought me to my love of cooking into a culinary school are looking for the second degree. Adjusting to life as a student was a little difficult, but I got used to it. Dealing with a passion for something I actually made school more fun it once had. The first time I enrolled in college courses, I chose the safe bet, the program that is a great position and steady salary could provide.
After graduating from culinary school, I started working in a restaurant full time. I went as a line cook and worked my way up to assistant cook in a famous restaurant in town. The experience I had gathered in the kitchen, it’s invaluable. He took my signature dishes and the confidence to create things out of the box in terms of daily rates.
After a few years in the kitchen a few different restaurants, there was no doubt in my mind that I share what I learned, with more than a few hundred restaurant patrons wanted to make, I wanted to reach people on a national level.
Once I reached for some old friends in the business world, I started my book a few publishers pitch. Soon after hitting the shelves, my cookbook was a hit. I toured the tri-state area, sign and implement cookery demonstrations.
I was very pleased with the success of my first book and decided a cookbook that focuses on student writing to boot. I compiled recipes, detailed cheap, simple meals that are created and stored during the week can. Reaching out to young adults with my second book, I had the idea for my next company – a mentoring program with the city youth. My school was a kind of after-school activity that teens a positive outlet and hope for the future after high school. There are many ways to connect with your passion (s), developing your skills through a college education is a good way to start! Consider an online education, earning your Bachelor’s degree via the Internet. This can give you more freedom to choose your own schedule.